Stir-Fried Chicken and Capsicum Wraps
4 Mission® Sundried Tomato Basil Wraps1 tablespoon Olive Oil1 Red Capsicum, sliced1 Green Capsicum, sliced4 Spring Onions, chopped1 teaspoon Garlic, Crushed3 Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, sliced into thin strips1 bunch Fresh CorianderSalt to tasteBlack Pepper to taste1 cup Basmati Rice, cooked according to directions on pack1/2 cup Wild Rice, cooked according to directions on pack
1. Heat oil in a fry pan or wok. Add the garlic, mixed capsicums and chicken strips and stir-fry until cooked. Season to taste.
2. Heat the wraps in a dry fry pan. Remove from pan and place a generous spoonful of mixed, cooked basmati and wild rice on each.
3. Top with the stir-fried mixture and sprinkle with chopped coriander. Wrap and serve.
Find the best Recipe
Rate this Recipe
1. Roll over and click a star to rate (1 (lowest) to 5 (highest))
2. Please enter your comments below. 1000 character limit (Optional)
My Mission Food is a fast, free way to share ideas with other members, learn recipes, save time and money and make meal planning easier, Please register to start enjoying the benefits of My Mission Foods